Director: Richard Hall BA PhD
Manager: Brian Levy
You can contact us at:
Dorset Rural Music School
Tel: 01258 45 25 11
We are open:
- Monday to Friday during term time | 9.30am – 1.00pm | 2.00 – 6.30pm
Our terms are broadly in line with those of the local state schools.
We are easy to find…
Do call in to see us if you are in Blandford. We are very near the centre of town, one minute away from the Post Office and the Library.
- Half way up Salisbury Street where the Sturminster road forks left, turn sharp right into The Plocks.
- Continue until you pass the Post Office and the red brick Methodist Church on your left.
- Opposite the far end of the Methodist Church you will see twin brick pillars on your right – this is the entrance to our drive.
- We don’t have much parking space adjacent to the building, but there is plenty of parking available within easy walking distance.
- From the Market Place turn up Sheep Market Hill at the east end of the parish church, and then at the top of the hill bear right.