Support us – become a Friend of the DRMS
We are in urgent need of all the financial help we can get if we are to to continue to provide our services to future generations of residents in Dorset.
If you live in Dorset and have an interest in music (whether as a performer or as a listener) you might consider offering support to the Dorset Rural Music School.
Since 1947 DRMS has been at the heart of much of the thriving musical life of the county. Generations of students of all ages have benefited from the wide range of musical activity and support which we have offered. But for a variety of reasons over the years there has been a steady decline in the numbers of those wishing to learn instruments, up till now the core of our activity. Consequently, we are facing an uphill struggle to continue to maintain the wide range of musical activities that we offer county-wide to adults as much as to youngsters and to continue to provide bursaries to deserving pupils.
- Become a Friend for £20 per annum (£30 for a couple)
- Become a Patron for a more substantial donation
- Receive a yearly bulletin outlining our activities
- Enjoy a reduction in fees for one-day courses, music appreciation classes, in-house concerts
- Enjoy the use of the Library
- Patrons will be acknowledged in in our brochures and suitable publicity